Thursday, February 19, 2009

I thought exercise was supposed to give you more energy.

But every morning I wake up and seem to have to drag my sorry ar$e out of bed, rather than spring forth full of the joys of the season. I also thought it was supposed to make you lose weight as well, but that doesn't seem to be happening either.

I've increased my general exercise quotient by about 100% since having the Wii Fit. Yes, I'm actually doing some... I was doing yoga DVDs on a fairly irregular basis but now I go down there every day and I work up a sweat doing the yoga on the Wii Fit program and playing all the 'aerobics' games. I suspect that the Wii Fit yoga isn't as good as the DVDs and I think I'm going to have to go back to those, but at least I'm actually doing it, which I wasn't often enough with the DVDs.

So why am I still tired? And why am I not losing weight? I've started eating smaller portions and less fat too, so why is the weight not going away?

I'm going to see the endocrinologist in a couple of weeks. It's time for my now yearly full body scan to make sure there's no more cancer. Maybe he can shed some light onto what's going on. Maybe I need my Synthroid adjusted...

No comments: